This is Bharathiraja of i-flexu on behalf of e-BOGu from Bengaluru.
Doesn't this sound better and more rhyming?
Great! So the Ex BCians group hereby welcomes the government's move to rename this beautiful city, as it will restore the respect on our culture and identity. Being part of a democratic system, we also welcome the opposite opinions in this regard. Being democratic is all about having all rights to remain confused I say!
Hope this triggers a nation-wide... sorry group-wide debate on the renaming issue. Please feel free to spam regarding this. All your opinions including "no comments" would be appreciated. The only string attached is, you are expected to be decent in whatever you are expressing and respect the sentiments of everybody on this earth.
The only request on behalf of the group to our honorable politicians: "do whatever you want - RENAME, COPY, CUT, PASTE, MOVE, OPEN, CLOSE, VIEW, FIND, REPLACE, INSERT, FORMAT... we will support you. But finally SAVE this beautiful city... don't ERASE or DELETE it off!" I know this is what most of you would say...
So "what has the renaming got to do with SHoW announcement?" is your question. I understand your curiosity. e-BOGu decides to celebrate this week as heritage week and honor a mannina maga (son of the soil) this week.
So who is the son of the soil?
Deve Gowda - No... (Good news - JDS has lost miserably in the recently concluded local elections, which might bring out the beast... sorry best out of Dharam Singh in coming days. End result - the city and the state will progress!)
Raghavendra KS - No... (KS! Don't worry every ex BCian has his day!)
Me - No... (I am a son-in-law of the soil!)
Yes... it is our Radhakirishna Da Magane who will carry the crown of SHoW this week. Other mannina magas are requested not to get into any sort of violence. You will also surely get an opportunity if you achieve something like our senior mannina maga... :-)
1. He has marketed this group and added a new member last week amid the year end busy schedule, for which he surely deserves a performance bonus.
2. As I said, for the ex BCians party he had turned up despite his domestic issues (his father met with a minor accident) that came up in the last minute. Anybody else at that time would have surely showed a "sorry" face. That showed the importance that he gives for his promise as well as the difference between him and others.
3. And many more...
Radhakrishna... (Profile of the man)
* One of the veterans in this group. He spent a very long time in BC as well. He is one of the very few people who got gratuity there.
* He used to be called "father of Pharma CFA" (Pharma CFA is the project in which I had the privilege of working with him) first and then he set up a dedicated quality team in BC, which is lasting till today and finally he moved on to Mfg/Pro (HLL) team to join hands with Iqbal. He is still supporting HLL (based at ITPL)... but representing some other company.
* Many more points in between...
* Lastly - you might know that he was my first boss in BC, but there is something that you may not know, that is, he was also instrumental in getting me my first job in a pharmaceutical depot which was the launch pad for me to join BC. The rest is history now. :-)
1. Raghuraman Kadambi (Mr. Heartthrob)
2. Padmanaban VP (Mr. Padhu Jackson)
3. Sri Gopal De Lalgudi (Mr. Business Magnet)
4. Arun Kumar Mishra (Mr. Great Wall of Microsoft)
5. Radhakrishna Da Magane (Mr. Mannina Maga)
Those who have no clue about what this SHoW business is all about, please refer www.ex-BCians.itgo.com
Thanks & Regards,
e-BOG (ex BCians Oscar Group)